Monday, May 30, 2011

Manic Monday and Poll and Memorial Day



Manic Monday

As soon as you set down for a cup of coffee your boss will ask you to do something until the coffee is cold. Author Unknown

~*~


Please help me out. I've just finished the third in the Hunters' Series and I'm torn between two names. This is Zoe's book, so I had planned to go with Vampire Bay, but I also like Dere's Curse. Of the two titles which would you be most likely to pick up? If you've got a moment would you vote in the poll at the right. Thanks!

~*~

Blogs of interest:
Amarinda Jones
Anny Cook
Julia Barrett
Night Writers
Shelley Munro


~*~







They are all gone into the world of light

And I alone sit lingering here;
Their very memory is fair and bright

And my sad thoughts doth clear
~Henry Vaughan, from Silex Scintillans 'They Are All Gone'
~*~