Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sneaky Easter Bunny


Easter is this Sunday?!? How did that happen? Did it sneak up on anyone besides me?
I just barely started preparations for filling baskets yesterday. I did happen to just glance in the closet (grin) and note that the Easter Bunny had received a Fannie Mae order:)
I'm bound and determined to have all my ingredients this year so I'm not 'hopping' down the road like a mad thing on Easter morning looking for grocery stores that are open.
The menu will remain the same as last year except for topping for the waffles.
Scrambled eggs
Cheddar Hashbrowns
French Waffles with Strawberries
Chocolate Cinnabuns
Whats on your agenda?

~*~

Looking for a freebie? Diet Another Day by Pamela Downs is free at Amazon until Friday.
http://www.amazon. com/Diet- Another-Day- ebook/dp/ B007KPLXU4

2 comments:

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

Easter eggs! Happy Easter, Sandra.

Sandra Cox said...

Happy Easter to you, my friend.