Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Silverhills


So I was ambling through Amazon checking stats and genres when I glimpsed this cover. All I saw was Silverhills and I thought, What the heck? There's another Silverhills out there? Then I looked closer and saw it had my name on it. I knew it was coming out in print but I didn't know there was going to be a cover change.  Which do you like best the old or the new?
New
Old    

Actually I found three other books with the word Silverhill in the title. One written by Phyllis Whitney. Show of hands if you remember Phyllis.

8 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

I like the new one a bit better, but the background is nice in the old

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

Ummmm, I like both. Maybe the new one just a little better?

Fundy Blue said...

I like the new cover because those eyes really grab you!

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Pat, Julia and Fundy Blue,
Thanks for the feed back. I must admit to an emotional attachment to the old.

Shelley Munro said...

I like the new one, I think. the colors are nice in the old one. I've had a couple of mine changed too.

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Shelley, The new one seems to have it. What about you, do you like your old or new covers better?

Rhobin said...

The newer one is better a grabbing attention. And yes, I remember Phyllis Whitney. I can't remember the titles, but I know I've read her work.

Sandra Cox said...

Hey Rhobin, Thanks for stopping by. The interesting thing about the new cover is that it reminds me of the hero's younger brother.