Thursday, February 13, 2014

How Observant Are You?

Do you see the arrow between the E and the x?
The second and third T's are two people sharing a tortilla over a bowl of salsa
The arrow means Amazon has everything from A to Z
The gap between the K and the I is a sideways chocolate kiss.
See the 31 embedded in the B and R?
See the gorilla and lioness facing each other?
Milwaukee Brewers emblem. The glove forms a b and m.
There is a dancing bear above the BLE. Toblerone chocolate bars originated in Berne Switzerland whose symbol is the bear.


14 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

I didn't see any of these until you pointed them out. I was getting good by the end of your post though ;)

Sandra Cox said...

You go, girl!

CJ Kennedy said...

I don't think I paid that close attention before. The only thing i knew about Amazon is the swoosh is a smile because everyone loves to see an Amazon box on their doorstep

Stacy McKitrick said...

Thought I was observant, but apparently not. Kind of sad to think a lot of someones went to a LOT of trouble to come up with these logos and the majority of the people probably don't see the brilliance!

Pat Hatt said...

Damn I suck, the only ones I knew were amazon and tortias. Took me a few seconds to find the gorilla and lioness too

Sandra Cox said...

Hey CJ, You're ahead of me. I hadn't thought about the swoosh being a smile.

Sandra Cox said...

Well said, Stacy.

Julia Barrett said...

Fascinating!

Sandra Cox said...

You were two ahead of me, Pat.
The gorilla and lioness are my favorite.

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Julia, yeah:)

DEZMOND said...

really love the one for the ZOO!

Sandra Cox said...

My favorite too, Dez:)

Blue Grumpster said...

The gap between the K and the I is a sideways chocolate kiss. I still don't see it. What's wrong with me! Where's an ophthalmologist when you need one?

Blue Grumpster said...

@Dezzy the Dazzling Dezzmeister - Of course you do. We both do. But I guess that's because we're both, you know, a.n.i.m.a.l.s. Hear me roar.